Monday, August 6, 2007

10 Things and Why

10 Things I'll Never Do and Why

1.) I will never kiss a lion because they have bad breath and those teeth, who knows where they have been!

2.) I will never earn a degree in physics. I'm cool with it though.

3.) I will never again eat cold fried calamari after drinking 6 beers while sitting outside a bar in Spain. Does this really need a reason as to why?

4.) I will never look a spider in the eye. They have too many eyes to choose just one eye to look into.

5.) I will never wear jellie shoes again. Why? They will never be comfortable, they never were, never will be.

6.) I will never take the "short" way to the ferry. Nor will I ever have an icecream bar and local bull beer for breakfast. I will then never get on the ferry to cross the choppy sea to the island of Cadiz. This one goes along with #3. Actually, I did #6 the morning after doing #3.

7.) I will never tell a pregnant woman, "Woah, you must be ready to pop." Why? This does not to wonders for their self-esteem.

8.) I will never again wear sturrup pants with 3 pairs (all different colors mind you) of scrunchie socks. Nor will I allow my sister to peg my pink cordory pants. Enough said.

9.) I will never crimp my hair. Who wants to look like they had an accident between a fork and the toaster?!

10.) I will never say never.

No comments: